Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hadith that i wanted to share

A Hadith that i wanted to Share:


Once, the Holy Prophet pbuh came to the Masjid for prayer, when he noticed some people laughing and giggling.

He remarked, "If you remembered death, I would not see you like this. Think of your death often. Not a single day passes when the grave does not call out: ‘I am a wilderness, I am a place of dust, I am a place of worms.’

When a believer is placed in the grave, it says; ‘Welcome, it is good of you to have come to me. Of all the people walking on the Earth, I liked you the best. Now you have come in to me, you will see how I entertain you.’

It then expands as far as the occupant can see. A door from Paradise is opened for him in the grave and through this door he gets fresh and fragrant air of Paradise.

However, when a evil man is laid in the grave it says; ‘You are not welcome here. Your coming into me is very bad for you. Of all the people walking on the Earth, I disliked you the most. Now that you have been put into me, you will see how I treat you!’

It then closes upon him so much that his ribs of one side penetrate into the ribs of the other.

As many as seventy serpents are then set upon him, to keep biting him until the day of resurrection.

These serpents are so venomous that if one of them happened to spurt its venom upon the earth, not a single blade of grass would ever grow."

No comments:

Post a Comment